Complete Range Master CourseComplete Range Master
Range masters and firearms instructors must be proficient in a broad-spectrum including organization training, and documentation. They must have a comprehensive understanding of the responsibility undertook when accepting this position. Programs they design and implement may ultimately result in taking a life that will likely result in litigation. To prepare for that liability, range masters and firearms instructors must constantly prepare for community scrutiny and judicial review.
In addition to standard state qualification courses, firearms training must incorporate beneficial exercises and employ adult learning strategies. Training teams must present consistently and purposefully courses based on state standards and realistic events. An instructor who teaches from stale and outdated material is a liability himself. Today’s Complete Range Master
ensures they are properly presenting quality and useful material.
The three-day Complete Range Master course emphasizes developing useable skills including lesson plan development through live-fire student-designed and graded practical exercises. It is designed for both novice and veteran firearms instructors to an advanced phase of their careers and duties. For those who wish to become a Complete Range Master, this course will expose them to:
- Range master selection and position justification
- Adult learning principles
- Lesson plan development and execution
- Safety of their personnel and students
- Range incident action plans including medical emergencies
- Span and overall control of the Range Master
- Budget development for the Range Master
- Pertinent case law
- Policy and procedure development for the Range Master
- Scheduling and record-keeping for the Range Master
For a list of scheduled courses visit the calendar at IALEFI
If interested in hosting a Complete Range Master Course contact us at email@example.com
or call 603-524-8787.