Complete Range Master CourseComplete Range Master
Range masters and firearms instructors must be proficient in a broad-spectrum of skills including organization training, and documentation. They must have a comprehensive understanding of the responsibility undertaken when accepting this position. Programs they design and implement may result in taking a life that could result in litigation. To prepare for that liability, range masters and firearms instructors must constantly prepare for community scrutiny and judicial review.
The Complete Rage Master
course is designed to develop skills to manage any law enforcement range.
In addition to standard state qualification courses, firearms training must incorporate beneficial exercises and employ adult learning strategies. Training teams must present consistent and purposeful courses based on state standards and realistic events. An instructor who teaches from stale and outdated material is a liability to himself and his organization. The Complete Rage Master
course ensures they are properly presenting quality and useful material.
The three-day Complete Range Master
course emphasizes developing useable skills including lesson plan development through live-fire student-designed and graded practical exercises. The Complete Range Master is designed for both novice and veteran firearms instructors to an advanced phase of their careers and duties.
The learning objectives of the CRM course are:
- Justification for Range Master Selection and position justification
- Application of Adult Learning Principles
- Lesson Plan Development and presentation
- Safety of range personnel and attending students
- Range Incident Action Plans including Medical Emergencies
- Span and Overall Control of the Range Master
- Budget Development for the Range Master
- Pertinent Case Law
- Policy and Procedure Development for the Range Master
- Scheduling and Record Keeping for the Range Master
- Emphasis on developing immediate useable skills
- Range design and maintenance
- Hazard material abatement
For a list of scheduled courses visit the calendar at IALEFI
If interested in hosting a Complete Range Master Course contact us at email@example.com
or call 603-524-8787.